Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hey! Now What Am I Supposed to Watch and Drink All Day?

Here's the deal. This post is wholly off-topic. It has no television relevance whatsoever. However, since I spent an entire day roaming Boston for my "Out and About" article, and since a typo resulted in the article's demise--and because I've been pretty awful about posting as of late--I figured I'd share some of the fruits of my labor with you. Here are some photos I didn't hate when I returned home from my "free day."




Yes, it seems I have an affinity for both wood and metal (and thus door knockers, apparently). Normal posting will resume in the very near future.

1 comment:

  1. Nice knockers! Lame, but I couldn't resist. A good day out still. Your writing has been great and you (we) are all ready for a break!

    ReplyDelete